Monday, April 30, 2007

Two Sleepy People

There I've changed it, OKAY Bee Hoon? I am a Chua, not a Lim.

Blogger's a bitch, but after wrestling with it for a bit I've got a new song up too. I couldn't find the Dean Martin or Silje Nergaard versions but this will suffice.

I'm sleepy. I woke up at 11am, had lunch and a cuppa and hauled all my stuff to the lounge to get cracking on some work. After reading a page, I was getting all droopy-eyed so I ran back to the room for a nap. Had a very yummy(!) dream and I'm back in the lounge, but suddenly I'm feeling sleepy again. Damn it. I've always been a time-idler as opposed to a sleeper when it comes to reasons for not studying so I wonder what this is all about.

Horrors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home