Thursday, May 3, 2007

Waiting Round the Bend.

Today's been quite a mauvais kind of day for some reason. It's been a long stretch of bothersome stress and the related anxieties, added I suppose to the absence of quite so many people and the dreaded paper of doom tomorrow. Even Eng Hock (or Sandy Lion as it is these days) needs a break from all the dandiness and smiles I suppose. I spent most of the day moping around like a pitiful pup, whining non-stop and letting irrationality get the better of me because I really didn't know how else to deal. My lovelies were quite the pamperers(would there be such a word?) today- thank you for all the calls, chocolate, coffees, teas, dinner, donuts and of course the cinnamon roll on toilet paper which just about made my day. I shall be myself again tomorrow, I'm sure. (:

"Moon river wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style someday
You dream maker, you heartbreaker
Wherever youre going I'm going your way
Two drifters off to see the world
Theres such a lot of world to see
We're after the same rainbows end
Waiting round the bend
My huckleberry friend, moon river
And me."

I've been watching a couple of soccer games and Moon River's been playing quite abit. It's bittersweet and I miss you, Paps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home