Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Favourite People!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Desiree BeeHoon Laskhmi Dandy-Lion *gasps for breath* Choo Pei Ling!

AU REVOIR!! Je te manquerai beaucoup, beaucoup, beaucoup! We have hardly been apart since we met on that rainy day in July and I don't know what to do now! Anyway my sweet dandy-lion, have a wonderful time, buy me plenty of cadeaus and I shall brush up my tamil and other langues so that we can speak FramilchinoisdeutscH, d'accord? Don't worry, I will check in on Mother Aggie from time to time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Grinch, oh my GrumpyWump!

Happy birthday, old lady with now-long-flowing-hair! Can i braid it for you? You ground me in so many ways, you have no idea. You are my person. :)

These things aside, I am so fucking frustrated, but this is not the place to vent, so Auf Wiedersehen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home