Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother Dearest.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There are times when I huff and puff at the things you say and blow up in frustration when it comes to our conflicting opinions. But above all that, even your most tiresome of moments are just reflections your total and unconditional love for me, your determination for me to remain unscarred and untouched by the more unpleasant things around. We may never quite see eye to eye on things, but I will never be doubtful of how much you have sacrificed for me to be on this earth, I will never fail to understand the underlying reasons for your constant worries and fears and I will never, ever forget how deeply you care for me because it is in everything you do.

Happy Mothers' Day, Momsie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home